14 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite lightsaber battle

• Episode 1 Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul
    • Episode 2 Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Yoda vs. Count Dooku
    • Episode 4 Obi Wan vs. Darth Vader
    • Episode 5 Luke vs. Darth Vader
    • Episode 6 Luke vs. Darth Vader
    • Can\'t Decide

Whats your favorite lightsaber battle, i cant decide between 1,2,5, and 6. 1 was cool because of mauls dual blade saber and the music. 2 was cool because Anakin had 2 sabers and because we got to see Yoda fight. 5 was cool because it was Luke's first fight with vader, and they made the movie look a lot better than the original. i like 6 because it was the ending to star wars, and luke finally beat vader.:)

my favorite is the obi, anakin, yoda vs. court dooku is the greatest i mean he took down two jedi but he counldn't beat yoda. Yoda was too strong for him to beat him so he ran like a little wussy to his master. i think anakin did good in that battle through he lost his hand, he still needed more training

yeah the esp I was a good fight but ths second was really kool so my second would be the esp I duel with Qui-Gon Ginn, Obi-Wan Kenobi + Darth Maul

Originally posted by vegietto

my favorite is the obi, anakin, yoda vs. court dooku is the greatest i mean he took down two jedi but he counldn't beat yoda. Yoda was too strong for him to beat him so he ran like a little wussy to his master. i think anakin did good in that battle through he lost his hand, he still needed more training

still though, it is really good to take down 2 jedi knights, the only thing was is that hed didnt fight any of them at the same time. the thing that made that one good was the new technology and graphics. the actors can do more things with a saber because of that.

I would say Ep 6 duel. I like that most because of many things.

1: Luke is up against the 2 meanest Sith Lords in the Galaxy + one of them is his father :thumbsup:

2: All the cool lines that they say!

3: The scenery....I cant think of a better place to have the final duel!!

4: :vader3: THROWS his saber :eek:, how many Sith Lords has done that b4?!

5: Luke almost turns to the dark side...!

6: :emperor: shows how powerfull he is. Come on he fries Luke with his :lightning!

7: :vader3: finally gets his soul back from the dark side, by killing his Master :thumbsup:!

8: We get to see the man behind the :vader3: mask!!

Thats all I can think about now...!

-Clemme

Qui-Gon&Obi-Wan vs Maul. This is because it was a nice and exciting duel, you could see so much different Jedi fighting ways (Qui-Gon fought like a typical light-side jedi, Maul fought like a bad-ass sith, Obi-Wan fought like a Jedi but using power from his anger), and also, someone actually dies, wich we only see elsewhere in the ep4 duel (in ep6 duel, they don't die before after the duel)

Archived