Home

Subliminal messages

RpTheHotrod

That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen...........again......

This is not only old, but also very annoying. I am now in a foul mood upon seeing such a thing. Especially since I seen them try to make the Lord's Prayer, which is a sacred thing, into something unholy.

I am displeased.

You see, when you make these threads, peopel loose respect for you. When you make threads in the future, many peopel will just ignore it, cause you probably posted another useless, *coughstrangecough* link. Also, the one about God is very disrecpectful. Just some advice.........

Hey, Obi did turn into a mod after all! I've been gone way too long :(

I have no idea who that band is, if it even exist. Just thought it was an interesting link.

I lose respect for breaking the seriousness of life causing people to "have a little fun everyonce in awhile"... mmmmkay. Well, this is my Christmas break and then back to college without internet....so I'm gonna be forgotten anyway.

Originally posted by AB_Legion

The point is that threads like these have no tact whatsoever, it's merely pure spam and it's been done before on so many occasions it's not even funny. :|

If i remember correctly.... the last time a thread like this was around someone got OWNED by me... *coughcoughlegioncoughcoguh*

Archived