Home

Do u think that we should move our troops out of South Korean

vegietto

i think we shouldn't because then the north korean troops will invade and take over all of korean but if we left then we have more troops to used in another place but south korean need us so i stick with the first thing i wrote

if u disagree with me then tell me this is a debate so tell me what u think

meaning america who else am i talking about but it isn't our decisions it's the president and congress

well the south korean ppl want us to leave do u think we should and why didn't u tell me what u think

i think it would be a mistake if we move them out but if we do then we have alot more reserves so what do u think that america should do

why won't u ppl answer my questions it is a good one that i think u should think about

ur rute we need them there because of the weapons and that is a hot spot

if we move our troops the whole country will be taking over by north korean

I think that we should leave our troops stationed there. I have a friend there and it is a neccisity to keep the peace there.

Who do you mean by "we"?

He means that us as in the Citizens of the United States of America. The country that has troops stationd there. :)

It is basically a hot spot that has been like that ever since the Korean war. If we would pull out our troops I think that North Korea would bully South Korea and would eventually over run it.

It's also called the 38th Parrell. It's like what has been going on between Israel and Palestine, and India and Packistan. They just don't like each other and would kill for a oppurtunity like that. The North Korean's also have better weapons that that of South Korea because they were being supplied by the Former Soviet Union and by China as well.

:duel::lsduel:

Archived