Home

Splinter Cell question?

RpTheHotrod

SOmeone here posted the Splinter Cell Demo....but when I run it...

General protection fault!

History: RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FCameraSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

and crashes. Equiv of a Pentium 4, 512 megs of ram, gts geforce 2 64 meg

over this winter brak that going on my friend from childhood came back from his school and when there he got splinter cell and bought gamecube for only one reason and that is the new metroid game. He showed me bolth games for a few hours and I really liked splinter cell. I have a PS2 but I want an xbox for mgss and splinter cell, and ghost recon! shooot I need an xbox bad...

anyway splinter cell rocks the mothah load.

Well Splinter Cell is coming out for PC on January 23. I can't wait cause I have the demo and I have been playing the Demo like at least 5 times a day. I really like the game and it is already addicting and I only have the demo. This is definetly going to be a good game and by far the best that Tom Clancy has created.

They are working out the bugs for ir right now. The only know bug that I have encountered is the a sound bug that when you shoot the pistol you get all this static noise. It comes and goes when I play the game but other than that it works ok.

Official Splinter Cell Site

Go to the PC demo forums and you can get all the info about the demo and help that you may need. From advice to technical problems it's all there. They also have some cool Media there. :D

:lsduel::duel:

Have you tried sneaking up behind all of them and then pistol whipping them?

I also like to shoot out all the lights and scare the guards. Also try to do the whole mission without making contact with anyone and setting off any alarms. It's so tense but when you do it you feel so good and you start sneaking around the house. :D

What can I say? This game is really good and I already love it.

:duel::lsduel:

Archived