Home

the"i wonder why" thread

Jo

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

don't talk to me like that.

first off, we already settle this thing between padanime and i so keep your mouth shut. no one was even talking to you so mind your own business.

second, i'm not spamming. every comments i ever posted is topic related or responding to someones post (like this one). so don't draw any conlusion too quick when you don't know what you are talking about. you better find a better definition of a spammer because yours is incorrect.

third, just listen to yourself, telling us to keep this place intelligent but you can't even spell intelligent correctly. you're sounding hypocritical.

case closed, this conversation is over.

sorry guys if this thread got a little bit off-track therefore i apologize. i just wanted my point across.

ok back to the topic

I wonder why people makes quick judgement about other people but they don't know nothing abou them at all (especially noobs).

Your so simple minded

1. Pm is there for a reason you idiot and your constant posting angirly at vigetto's post is spam. 2. I've been looking over this for a damn long time and I am judgeing correctly and my definition of a spammer is correct and your the example. 3. People write fast and spell it wrong once in a while, you just wanna make your little conversation longer. 4. It isn't over, I can understand you afraid. 5. Your point is just defending spam. 6. I wonder why people can be complete idiots. It makes me sad :mad:

I wonder why every one is mad at each other, and why they are creating more spam by replying to each other.

I wonder why SPY_jmr1 closed my 1000th post thread, when it clearly was not about avatars, and why he didn't read the entire post before closing it. I also wonder why he closed the thread, saying that it should go in the avatar request thread, where clearly he said himself in that very avatar request thread that the avatar thread was only for requests.

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Your so simple minded

1. Pm is there for a reason you idiot and your constant posting angirly at vigetto's post is spam. 2. I've been looking over this for a damn long time and I am judgeing correctly and my definition of a spammer is correct and your the example. 3. People write fast and spell it wrong once in a while, you just wanna make your little conversation longer. 4. It isn't over, I can understand you afraid. 5. Your point is just defending spam. 6. I wonder why people can be complete idiots. It makes me sad :mad:

ummm....idiot. did you just call me an idiot. someones definetly getting mad here, resulting in verbal assault as their way of handling this. so i will not stoop that low because name calling is such a immature way of settling this. obviously you can't keep an intelligent conversation. and why would i be scared of you. if anything you're scared of me. i mean just look at yourself. i'm just trying to settle this little dispute in a very calm manner and you over there getting all defensive, calling me an idiot. comman man, you're acting like a little kid.

when was i angry at vigietto. if you check all the post you will see i was trying to help him out. if you think about it i was giving him advices. but not once i was angry at him. simple minded you say, you're the one who don't even undertand the words you speak of. before you SPEAK, THINK more clearly but i seriously doubt you are capable of doing two things at once. you're not helping yourself here, so please stop trying to embarrass me because the only thing you're doing is making a fool out of yourself.

and you seriously think i'm a SPAMMER.

can somebody please tell this guy what a spammer is.

if you really think so give me one evidence that will prove that. if anything you're more of a spammer than me. not once i've ever heard an intelligent word coming from you. so i won't even bother dignifying to that response. instead of wasting your energy flaming me, why don't you put your energy into something else? like leaving constructive posts rather than just the inane bable you spew all over the place.

Okay, this whole friggin thread has become one big flame war. You guys need to take it easy on this kinda stuff.

*takes out MSDOS manual*

*smacks thread with it*

Thread's as good as dead.

*walks away as thread explodes*

Originally posted by Jedi220

Okay, this whole friggin thread has become one big flame war. You guys need to take it easy on this kinda stuff.

*takes out MSDOS manual*

*smacks thread with it*

Thread's as good as dead.

*walks away as thread explodes*

WORD, 220.

time for thread to go... bye-bye

BYE-BYE!!!!

Archived