Home

the"i wonder why" thread

Jo

ok, first of all, mods, if this is considered useless spam please delete it. i just thought i might try a new thread idea i had.

any way this is how it goes, post something about someone or someones that you wonder y they did it,here is mine as an example

I wonder why the cracker company put holes in their crackers.

try it:D

I wonder why car companies use wierd colors for names and not just regular colors, for instance,, (purple = plum granite) hmmm... go figure.

I wonder why 40% of american computer owners are still computer illiterate....

I wonder why if everyone hates AOL so much why they still use them....

I wonder why people spend up to 60.00 for a game (for example jedi outcast 2) and do nothing but complain?

I know there is a scientific explanation out there somwhere, but i wonder why do some pens explode and some dont even though they are under the same environment... (i had two pens today, both have been used for 3 days each.. same desk, same temp, etc.. but one of them exploded all over my desk.. hmm)

i have a million others, but it definitly would max out LF's webspace.. hehe...

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

I wonder why vegietto don't listen, keeps spamming as he please (just playin dude).

im sorry to say, but we dont need stuff like this even if its a joke ( it can be offensive to the user without even knowing). or u pm the person himself, use the report post button, or take ur complaints to a mod/admin. ;)

note: vegietto´s post count was reseted, warned for his behaviour and now joined the LucasForums Academy where he will be tought in the right way to use the forum.

Originally posted by Masterjo2588

i wonder why im busting a rib laughing??!!!

:rofl:

Same Question :rofl:

edit:sry that has to be the 3rd time i read the rules. yet i never remember ready that a one line post was spam, sry and ill keep it in mind next time...

i wonder why i was so stupid as not to see the chatting part in the spamming rules??:confused:

Originally posted by Padanime

another post like this and ill report u. we dont need stuff like this. or u pm the person himself, use the report post button, or take ur complaints to a mod/admin. ;)

note: vegietto´s post count was reseted, warned for his behaviour and now joined the LucasForums Academy where he will be tought in the right way to use the forum.

you need to relax.

there was no insult meant by that. its a joke.

i'm going to be honest here, lately you been acting kinda bossy. you need to loosen up a bit.

i don't know whether its PMS or you've been promoted to a MOD but i don't like this side of you padanime (there is a dramatic mood change in you).

for real you need to watch yourself. you're falling off man.

there is no insult intended by this, i'm just stating the obvious.

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Hey we keep this place Intellagent not a spamming circus. You two are gonna be banned with that attitude ands we'll forget you all in a few seconds. So you cut back on the spamming okay!

Whatever.

I wonder why n00bs keep spamming, but then when someone else spams, they tell us to act intelligent.

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Hey we keep this place Intellagent not a spamming circus. You two are gonna be banned with that attitude ands we'll forget you all in a few seconds. So you cut back on the spamming okay!

don't talk to me like that.

first off, we already settle this thing between padanime and i so keep your mouth shut. no one was even talking to you so mind your own business.

second, i'm not spamming. every comments i ever posted is topic related or responding to someones post (like this one). so don't draw any conlusion too quick when you don't know what you are talking about. you better find a better definition of a spammer because yours is incorrect.

third, just listen to yourself, telling us to keep this place intelligent but you can't even spell intelligent correctly. you're sounding hypocritical.

case closed, this conversation is over.

sorry guys if this thread got a little bit off-track therefore i apologize. i just wanted my point across.

ok back to the topic

I wonder why people makes quick judgement about other people but they don't know nothing abou them at all (especially noobs).

I wonder why my mom always tell me to make my bed when im actually gonna sleep in it a few more hours later.

I wonder why women spents 1 hr to buy something.

I wonder why my neighbours upstairs is drilling something in the wee hours of this morning...

Archived