Home

Age in Relationships

Elessar-Eärfalas

Originally posted by Elessar-Eärfalas

hey guys, id just like to get some advice from ya'll. im 16, and in grade 11. i like this gurl in grade 9 but shes 15...she failed grade 3 [lol dont laugh:p] shes really cute and i like her alot, shes all mature and everything so thats koo and thats why i like her. but, the thing is, everyone at skoo is raggin on me sayin that shes to young and everything. see i went out wit this gurl for 2 years and she was my age, but we broke up about 5 months ago. so everyone knew me wit that gurl, and when we broke up everyone just started hatin on me when i went with this new gurl. see my friends r kool, like the guys, they think shes hot any everything, lol. but its all the other gurls in my grade...there all givin me bad looks when im with her and stuff...it sux, wut should i do?

btw, im not goin out wit her yet, were just kinda...seein eachother.

dude, i had the EXACT same thing happen, i am 16 and in grade 11, my g/f is 15 and in grade 9 (she got held back in kindergarten for some reason) and everyone was makin fun of me and her, and you know what? i didn't care, still don't, i've been datin her for 3 months and in that time i've been in 3 fights cuz of it, her little friends used to hate me cuz i was "too old" they all thought i was 18, and i basically stole her from another guy, but i didn't know they were dating :p, what i'm basically saying is, if you wanna go out w/her then do it, who cares what everyone else thinks? are you gonna let go of your own personal happiness just to please other people? people who could just decide one day to hate you? when i started datin my current g/f we were pissing EVERYBODY off, nobody liked it but my guy friends, and 6 of my girlfriends, we had over 200 people pissed off i think, but i didn't care, neither did she, and you know what? it all went away after a while, do what you think is right for you

Archived