Home

Bet Your Points........

griff38

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

OK, so I havent been here for a while.....what are these points??

I don't know! :nut:

I'm sure there's a post about it somewhere. I haven't been here for ages, though.

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

*****EDIT*****

If you read *New Forum Feature* - "LF.Com Credits" (12-31-2002 until 01-31-2003) in the announcements section, it will give you a clue...

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

Originally posted by BlackDove

Hmm break sounds so sure of his skills I wonder what they really are due to the fact that I think I've seen the best, but if he's so sure maybe he's better than what I've seen.

Break want a duel? I know I'll lose I ain't much, but I'd like to see how you play.

I'll let my 'people' answer this one. UJ, Reborn, care to comment?

Dove no offense meant, but I played CTF w/ you one night on the FK server and, not to be mean but you would go down in around 12 seconds in a match with him.

To give you an idea of what dueling him is like consider {FK}SpeciaL. He is one of the best players in this game today. His kick skills are insanely amazing.

SpeciaL and I had a few duels a couple of weeks ago in our old server.

He did not last longer than 30 seconds in each one with me.

That said, Break generally kicks my ass in duels...

Our server goes live next week so drop by, actually anyone is welcome.

Going to warn you though, Break will kill you quickly but people like myself or Communist Bastard will redefine the way you look at "laming" in full Force duels.

Break says I play “gay”…

:mad:

I was refering to the fact that I'm in Europe-Sweden and most of you are in the USA (I persume, and only god knows which side of the coast), so the ping for me will definatly not be the same on that server as it will be for break.

So to rephrase - Any chance on a server where he won't have the advantage of me not-seeing if he kicked me or not before it came to my screen?

Archived