Home

MI1 CD Audio

TheQL

well, i'm talking about the missing ones from the MI1 PC CD Version.... there are several on the site, but not all....

track4, track13, track14, track17, track19, and track21 are missing according to the number of the zip files...

are they all sound effects? even if they are, i'd like to have them... just all tracks from cd audio version

You could always rip them from the cd version yourself if you have it.

Theres really no need for them to be posted is there? I mean after all their just sound effects, and not too good ones at that.

Also some ppl go hunting for the audio tracks when theyve downloaded mi1 cd version and find its got no music. The missing audio tracks ensure that someone cant just go and download all the missing tracks from the scumm bar. Which is a good thing right?

Yeah, there are a few reasons why I don't want to add all of the MP3s, and just stick with the principal ones. Piracy is one thing, plus I don't want to use a bunch of disk space on every iMuse version of every cue.

Also! I think I might have screwed up some of the numbering of the files.

Well, yeah, guess i could rip them myself, since i own the cd, problem just is, my cd audio cable is not connected and since i found scummvm on the net i wanted to replay the game and that does support mp3 audio instead of cd audio, where i then can hear the audio.... and since i'm lazy and my cpu takes ages converting wav to mp3 and my cd drive is quite crappy in ripping audio i found the scummbar and was glad someone took the work from me... but then again, when the numbering is wrong as well i guess i have to rip it myself...

tnx for your help anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived