Home

WIP: Orbital Transfer Station

wedge2211

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Les, take it for a spin! :D

I'm going to send an email to the beta testers now...surprisingly, both map versions only came out to about 2-3 megs each (it's amazing what using the standard JKII textures can do, isn't it? :)) I just finished bot-routing them and I watched a few bot games. Woohoo. Looks like things are going OK.

Depending on the feedback I get, this will be submitted at the end of the weekend/beginning of next week.

YAY! Chaulk up #3!

ALL RIGHT! The Orbital Transfer Station has been submitted to pcgamemods.com and jkii.net as of a moment ago! The zip file is about 5.5-6 MB, and should be appearing on those two sites within the next few days. Special thanks to the beta testers for catching the errors, and everybody out there please download it and let me know what you think!

Fear not, JKII mappers, I have already begun my next project! :cool:

pcgamemods was last updated on 23 Feb, not SO long ago. jkii.net...well, I saw news postings yesterday, but the file servers haven't been updated in a while. (CotA is still like #5 on thier "new files" list. :))

Pnut: Yuuzhan Vong...hmm, didn't quite think of it in that context. I am aiming to make it look purely organic, like it just grew up out of the ground. But it's not meant to be Vong, nor is it even meant to be a spaceship. :D I'm working on the leftmost "tube" structure, it looks awesome thus far, I want to polish it off so I can get a screenie up. This thing is gonna be tough to do, but I'm getting there...sorta...

Archived