Home

Star Wars Trivia. Version 3.0

I apologise, Jan. I did not mean to offend you.

LOL :D No no no, you missunderstood me there. :D

I don't care if someone copy and past my reply. I answered first, so I get more points in any event. ;)

What did bother me, in the previouse trivias, was that, while I was sitting and searching, getting info from several sources .... when I finally posted my reply I found that I was beaten by people who just copy and pasted the answer from the source. That's where the "because I believe the answer should come from you, not someone else," came from. :)

Had nothing to do that you used the same source and copy and pasted it as I did. ;)

So don't worry. :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ansion

Answer to the Bonus Question:

Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her padawan Barriss Offee

Bonus for extra info goes to:

Jan Gaarni 0.4 points, JoKen 0.6 points.

Bonus for the Bonus question goes to:

Thew Rydur

The total points are given to:

Jan Gaarni 3.4 points

JoKen 2.6 points

Thew Rydur 2 points

Darth_sidious 1 point

Score so far:

1. Jan Gaarni 19.6

2. Thew Rydur 18.2

3. Joken 17.2

4. Darth_Sidious 15.4

5. Ewok Hunter 2.5

Captain Panaka was Amidala's guard in Episode one.

Who was Amidala's Nubian Guard in Episode two?

Captain Typho.

Typho is Panakas'nephew. He lost his eye in the Battle of Naboo where he distinguished himself as a warrior and commander. Despite the injury, he made his uncle proud, and later became one of the Naboo Royal Security Forces' leaders.

Just prior to the Battle of Geonosis he was assigned to protect Senator Amidala while she went to Coruscant to vote on the Military Creation Act. Of course, by being one of the strongest voices against this act, she became the target of an assassination attempt by Sidious.

Captain Typho

This man, distinguished by the black patch over his missing left eye, succeeded his uncle - Captain Panaka - as Queen Amidala's security chief, in the decade following the Battle of Naboo. During that battle, Typho distinguished himself as a warrior and commander, losing the eye in the fighting. Despite the injury, he made his uncle proud, and later became one of the Naboo Royal Security Forces' leaders. Just before the Battle of Geonosis, Typho was assigned by his uncle to accompany Padme' Amidala - now a Senator - to Coruscant for the vote on the Military Creation Act. It was believed that an attack would be made on Padme's life, and Typho was placed in charge of her security. Like his uncle, Typho employed Corde' as a stand-in for Padme' upon their arrival at Coruscant, and event which likely saved Padme's life. Their starship was destroyed by Jango Fett and Zam Wesell as soon as it landed, and Corde' was killed in the blast. Padme' and been traveling in a support ship, and survived the assault. Typho remained ever-vigilant in the wake of Corde's death, and was glad to have the assistance of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. He worked with the Jedi to ensure Padme's safety. Captain Typho was portrayed by Jay Laga'aia in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

Bonus:

Queen Jamilia

Sorry, I'm too lazy not to cut and paste my extra info.

Captain Typho

Answer to the Bonus Question:

Jamillia

Bonus for extra info goes to:

Joken gets 0.4 the rest gets 0,2 points

Bonus for the Bonus question goes to:

Darth_Sidious and Joken

Jan Gaarni 3.2 points

Thew Rydur 2.2 points

Darth_Sidious 2.2 points

JoKen 2.4 point

Score so far:

1. Jan Gaarni 22.8

2. Thew Rydur 20.4

3. Joken 19.4

4. Darth_Sidious 17.6

5. Ewok Hunter 2.5

"Governor Tarkin! I should've expected to find you holding Vaders leash. I recognised your faul stench when I was brought onboard."

"Hm. Charming, to the last. You don't know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate your life."

"Suprised you found the courage to take the responsibility yourself."

"Princess Leia. Before your execution, I would like you to be my guest, in a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No starsystem will dare oppose the emperor now."

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more starsystems will slip thru your fingers."

"Not after we have demonstrated the power of this station. In a way, you have chosen which planet, that will be destroyed first."

"Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the rebel base, I have chosen to test this stations destructive power on your home planet of Alderaan."

"No! Alderaan is peacefull, we have no weapons! You cant possibly ..."

"You prefer another target? A military target? Then name the system!!!"

*small pause*

"I've grown tired of asking this, so it will be the last. Where, is the rebels hiding?"

*small pause while Leia is looking on the screen of her homeworld*

"Dantooine. They are on Dantooine."

"There, you see Lord Vader. She can be reasonable. Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready."

"WHAT?!?"

"You're far to trusty. Dantooine is to remote to make an effective demonstration, but don't worry. We will deal with your rebel friends soon enough."

"No!"

And that's from memory, yeah baby, yeah!!! :D How sad is that. :D:lol:

Question 11?: "Governor Tarkin. I should've expected to find you holding Vaders leash. I recognised your foul stench when I was brought onboard."- Leia Organa

Bonus: Dantooine

Extra Info: The Planet that the Death Star destroyed shortly after, was Alderaan. It was a peaceful planet, banning all wepons shortly after the Clone War. All weapons on the planet were banned and placed aboard a transport vessel that was sent on several random hyperspace jumps so they would never again find it.

Governor Tarkin. I should've expected to find you holding Vaders leash. I recognised your foul stench when I was brought onboard."

Bonus question answer:

Dantooine

Bonus qquestion points go to:

JoKen and Darth_Sidious

Bonus for extra info:

Jan Gaarni 0.8 and Thew 0.2

extra info im a nice guy Thew.. ill reccon it as a good answer this time... following answer that is not complete will not be counted a s good.

Thew Rydur 3.2 points

Jan Gaarni 2.8 points

JoKen 2 points

Darth_Sidious 2 point

Score so far:

1. Jan Gaarni 25.6

2. Thew Rydur 23.6

3. Joken 21.4

4. Darth_Sidious 19.6

5. Ewok Hunter 2.5

Sith Infitrator Build buy

Seinar design systems

Specs :

26.5 Meters

X-C2 High Temp Expermental Ion Drive

Cloacking Device

6 Hiden Laser cannons

LightSabers in films are : Red , Green, Blue, And Purple

Sammy J had it in his contract i belive that he could have a Purple one.

Sith Infiltrator

Manufacturer: Basic design by Sienar Design System, later customized by Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratories

Make: Armed star courier rebuilt as a unique 2-deck Sith Infiltrator

Lenght: 26.5 m (88 ft)

Sublight drive: High-temperature X-C 2 ion drive array

Hyperdrive: Sienar SSDS 11-A (class 3.0)

Crew: 1, with capacity for 6 passangers

Primary armament: 6 low-profile laser cannons (4 original, 2 added)

Extra equipment: Stygium-based cloaking device

Stygium is a rare crystal which renders a craft invisible and is found on Aeten II in the Outer Rim. By using these crystals you will become invisible to all sensors and security systems of larger vessels.

Bonus Question: Blue, green, red, and purple.

Sienar Design Systems, built in Raith Sienar's Advanced Projects labratory

Info:

The Sith Infiltrator was built by Sienar Design Systems, which later became Sienar Fleet Systems. Sienar Fleet Systems designed the Empire's Tie starfighters, which were similar to the Infiltrator's design. The Infiltrator also had a cloaking device, which was the first to be used on a ship of it's size. Darth Maul used the ship to transport him around the galaxy. It had 6 concealedlaser cannons,and had room for 6 passengers, several probe droids, and a speeder bike.

Bonus:

Red, Green, Blue, Purple

uhmm can able... you did donate 5 credits right? you have to pay to give an anwser :D and when you win or get to be second or third.. you will receive an amount of credits.... donate your credits to the account name of: Mister E

and read the rules on the first page :D

Archived