Home

Is the EU release date the same ?

Can-able

Guys

I know there are quite a few Euro people on thease forums , So i was woundering if and one knows if the release date in the EU is going to be the same as the US one.

I just saw a Thread on the Offical forums saying that the EU date could be diffrent:

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/starwars_qu_boards.html

Anyone know what the state of play is ?

I hope we don't get shafted on this becuse the rest of the world has been wating just as long as the US fo this game.

I am just not shore this is Lucus Arts did things this way but with games i could be wrong ......Grrrrrrrr

Cheer

Can-able

Originally posted by BlackDove

Actually us Europeans are at a heavy advantage. We'll most likely get a heavily patched version of the game once they test it out on the Americans. That's how it was for a lot of other games ;)

well i will not get that version :D

im pre ordering :D

and the release date stated.. is the US release date.

It really do's suck that the US get this first .......Grrr

Anyway...

Anyone know of a web site that will send it to the UK ...

Becuse i know that some of the US company's are not allowed to ship to Europe.....

But i am not shore weather this is the publisers stopping them .... I know Activision stoped all non-US exports on one of there resent games.

Other than that i better send some cash to a friend in the States :)

Or i might just steal Wraith copy becuse i might be working in holland buy then any way ;)

Naturally you can connect to any server you want, it's just the lag that is in the way. Although the game won't be dependant upon not having lag (like jk2, 200 ping and BAM, you can't hit anything) since the battle parts on SWG will be "you do one move, your opponent does another" (or something to that effect) then the lag won't be really a factor.

Archived