Home

Which Version?

FalloutGod

Which Version?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version?

• Elite Only 1.03
    • Noobie Friendly 1.04

That's why it's so bad. Read the game manual. Backstab was always intended to be an "unblockable devestating one hit kill" move. They shouldn't have nerfed the damage but everyone cried like babies. If they would have just anchored it, everyone would have been satisfied. They fixed pull/push and anchored it, there was no reason to nerf it's damage. Only crybaby noobs pissed and moaned so much to raven that they further dropped this game down the crapper. The only things they should have ever fixed was the delayed DFA kill when you missed and then turned. They should have left the turning in mid air of dfa alone. They made all the high power moves worthless. DFA is more of a liability as is Backstab now. Ridiculous.

1.03 was assfighting heaven. I personally hated it. 1.04 is quite horrendous as well. 1.02 was by far the best, but no servers run it... so I have 1.04 installed and only play promod.

I ocasionnaly venture into 1.04 but since the saber is utterly useless, I am "the invisible kicker" :p

my brother and i just dont play it anymore.. 1.04 is pointless and boring. the multiplay community is kinda dead now..

i don't even have it installed anymore. wish i would have bought some other game instead. As i bought it mostly for multiplayer mode. running around with jedipowers and a lightsaber was always fun. now the powers are pointless, and sabers are useless. How can that even be fun?

:mad:

Take 1.02

Fix the DFA ground pivot kill (leave the air pivot though).

Use the saber animations from 1.03 (NOT the damages or speeds, JUST the animations, as in the “new medium stance”).

Use the double tap kicks from 1.03 on.

Use the 1.04 version of Drain/Grip/Heal/Absorb

Fix Pull/Push (like 1.04 did).

High damage/pivoting back stabs, pivoting air lunges, pivoting DFA’s, faster (the 1.02 style) almost always one-hit kill heavy stance swings. None of that gets changed.

Everything else stays or does not get implemented/weakened (like the stupid increased blocking of 1.03).

Fix a few stupid bugs that are still there like the 100+ damage grip kick-counter bug, the invisible saber bug, the pull-kick a guy from *behind who just did a DFA and die instantly bug.

That is a true “hardcore” player’s version.

*I would say leave the 1.02 grip speed and the drain cost/power but Light siders would be utterly raped by draining grip kickers.

1.03 was horrible.

HORRIBLE.

It managed pretty much to kill the whole game.

Nothing mattered but sticking your ASS in the opponent's FACE and BACKSTABBING.

It was a very, very humiliating chapter in Star Wars history.

1.04 is boring imho.

1.02 was buggy.

Why didn't they give us Promod right away?

Originally posted by Unnamed Jed1

Take 1.02

Fix the DFA ground pivot kill (leave the air pivot though).

Use the saber animations from 1.03 (NOT the damages or speeds, JUST the animations, as in the “new medium stance”).

Use the double tap kicks from 1.03 on.

Use the 1.04 version of Drain/Grip/Heal/Absorb

Fix Pull/Push (like 1.04 did).

High damage/pivoting back stabs, pivoting air lunges, pivoting DFA’s, faster (the 1.02 style) almost always one-hit kill heavy stance swings. None of that gets changed.

Everything else stays or does not get implemented/weakened (like the stupid increased blocking of 1.03).

Fix a few stupid bugs that are still there like the 100+ damage grip kick-counter bug, the invisible saber bug, the pull-kick a guy from *behind who just did a DFA and die instantly bug.

That is a true “hardcore” player’s version.

*I would say leave the 1.02 grip speed and the drain cost/power but Light siders would be utterly raped by draining grip kickers.

i agree competely. except for getting rid of the gk counter bug.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

i agree competely. except for getting rid of the gk counter bug.

Hehe, that is really one screwed up bug man.

Everyone knows it can kill a gripper, but there are some things most people don't catch on to.

It actually can be done more than once, even a few seconds after the first one connects.

If you do it under a low ledge, when you shoot up into the sky you will hit and come right back to where you were, if you keep doing it you can connect multiple times so long as they are touching you.

There are 5 very easy ways to get out of a GK; there is really no need for a bug.

Archived