Home

Server

Ingrown

Realizing that it's still at least 3 months prior to release, I think it's important that we at least start to pick a server...will give more people an idea of what to plan.

I have read that most europeans are going to be on Eclipse, so I don't think that would be a good server, just for the communication issues that arise. Plus, their play times would be totally off from most of our playtimes.

I'm in Kentucky, just west of the time zone cutoff, but would prefer an East Coast server as that would allow me to have to maximum amount of time hunting with the PA. West Coasters, generally are just getting started when I have to hit the sack.

Anyway, would like to get some information on where we can start to plan.

Heh, looking at the location most of you put on your profile that shows on the sidebar over there, I see a good majority of you are from overseas. Hope I didn't offend any of you, and from what I've read, most of you have a pretty good grasp of the English language...which is my main concern. Not being able to communicate is one of those things that burns my buns, as it were.

Originally posted by Ashmaster

Heh, looking at the location most of you put on your profile that shows on the sidebar over there, I see a good majority of you are from overseas. Hope I didn't offend any of you, and from what I've read, most of you have a pretty good grasp of the English language...which is my main concern. Not being able to communicate is one of those things that burns my buns, as it were.

i live in new zealand ..... ive been fluent in english for allmost 6 years

well.. like Gaal said.. eastern is the choice :)

the server pick hasnt commenced yet.. altho i think that the eclipse is out of the question.

cause loads of euro guys are gonna go there... and transfer back to a euro server once out.

so if we make friend allies and contacts.. we would lose them.

Archived