Home

Weird habits

Dark Warrior

I always touch my hair...ALWAYS! I dont know why...and when I first shaved my moustach yes, a moustach, when im only 13....but back to the point, when i first shaved my moustach, i always kept touching it with my tounge, i dont anymore....but i dunno, it felt cool :D

- I scratch the back of my neck when I'm nervous. I don't notice myself doing it either, it's involuntarylol

Ha! i do that everytime i'm nervous. i'm rearely nervous though.

Oh and you guys, if yous mean rub your feet when you in bed then i do that all the time.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

I always touch my hair...ALWAYS! I dont know why...and when I first shaved my moustach yes, a moustach, when im only 13....but back to the point, when i first shaved my moustach, i always kept touching it with my tounge, i dont anymore....but i dunno, it felt cool :D

HAHAHA I'm 14 and I started shaving when I was 13... I kept on touching my lip because it felt numb and it was awesome to touch lol.

Bah. I guess my habit isnt so weird. Meh. :p

I did realize one very odd habit I have just a few minutes ago in the shower. My shower has sliding glass doors, and whenever the shower is on, they steam up. I, without thinking, like to throw water at the doors and splash away the steam. I cant help doing it. I tried once to not do it, and ended up doing it without even realizing it. Heh...

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

I started shaving late last year, and for a while I was always stroking the side of my face and above my lip. Everyone though I was a freak. I just stopped doing that around a month ago.:)

Archived