Home

credits

Originally posted by Wraith 8

no it wont.. what if the worst spammer in the world.. gets a hold on a mod status.

and then closes ALL threads.... no wait.. he deletes them all.

and then he stickies all his threads..... the he merges threads on other forums.. cause we mods can do that...

it will be a mess.... not fun.

*shivers at the thought*

Ewww, messy. Well, have fun cleaning it up. ;)

I'm rather glad that they don't have the mod for a day as well.

Quick question, slightly off the subject, if we create a PA, can we be the mod of that PA board? Probably not, but just a thought that popped in my head.

*rubs hands together in a sinister fashion*

Mmmmmm, mod........:drool1:

Very good then. I'll keep that in mind. I'm still scheming and politicing on the MU**s though. I unfortunately don't have the pull I used to on several. I have to log on more often to get my old contacts back and see where the pipeline flows. That of course means, I may have to stop loggin on here at night to participate in my MUSHing. They tell me the Super-Squib is missed most of all. Looks like the return of the sinister and diabolical....oh okay, the lucky and self-absorbed Caleb Babcox AKA Pipper, should be a pleasant one. Where would the Empire be without it's greatest intelligence operative.......oh okay, slight underachiever and lucky, but well connected lacky. ;)

Anyway, I am rambling again. ;)

Archived