Home

The Emulation Thread!

Agen

I just posted a bloody emulation thread - very long, with lots of links taking me and hour to write and the damn server went down and when i pressed back the writing space was blank! :mad:

Playstation emulators - the best i've used so far is ----- (http://www.-----.com) It's far superior to bleem and ran all 3 games i tryed on my own computer - tekken 3, Smackdown 2 and Tomb Raider III. You need video plugins and a bios ( You must own a playstion!!!!) Also using kazaa to download games/roms you own is a good idea.

N64 emulators - The dominant emulator is -------- wihch you cna easily find and download a google.com :D The roms are easy to come by too. Just search them and download but you must have the games first lol.

Quite a good emulator over all :)

------ - it's the ultimate arcade emulator! it runs almost everything if not everything! I've got 17 games on it, hours of fun for me :) (get double dragon!)

--------- and others- ---- is great, been playing sonic again for quite a while and brought back old memories :) I suggest you get this :) it's really worth it.

-------- - Bad name good emulator.- I used to have this but my firend still has it with over 60 games he's doing good with it :) One of the best, just beware of the pociture in the main screen *shudders*

Warning about kazaa - it carries an evil virus which you cna combat with ad-aware, just make it scan your pc when you switch it on.

Don't download anything unless you have the game, the console or the Huge arcade machine in your house :p It is illegal!

This was remarkably longer jsut that i had to rewrite it quicker. :)

ive got a Capcom arcade emulator called FBA. the games i have are: Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3(my fav), Marvel versus Capcom, X-Men versus Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes, Rockman 2 - The Power Fighters (japanese mega man game) Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire, Vampire: The Night Warriors, Alien versus Predator, Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom and Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara.

AIM me if you are interested ill tell you how to set it up, its so damn fun.

I am still trying to find X-Men: Children of the Atom:(

I got Street fighter 1,2 and 3 for mame and avp for it :) I might download the capcom, emulator, but i'm pretty sure you cna get all those things for mame :)

A great game to get is Rampage (any revision) and outrun. Both great and some of my favourites. :)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Mame32- it's the ultimate arcade emulator! it runs almost everything if not everything! I've got 17 games on it, hours of fun for me :) (get double dragon!)

While I'm sure you have all 17 in your bedroom, I'm afraid I'm going to have to close your thread.

Archived