Home

Multiple Accounts, Same CD

Phalnax

I'm pretty sure to access 2 accounts, you will most likely have to buy 2 games, for the cd-key. This CD-Key will in corrolation be your "thumb print" showing that you've registered, and then will have an account. Then again, I'm basing this judgement on my Counter-strike disc.

I remember being able to play Everquest at a friends house on his computer with my account, and his CD. I'm not sure if you need the disc to create the official account, or if you can just use a random account from station.sony.com website. Either way you will be paying for 2 accounts monthly....so I don't think I answered your question very well. I'm just going to say go ahead and purchase 2 games :)

My brother and I also want to play together. I wanna know too if we should bother buying 2 CD's. We are gonna buy 2 accounts so we can hang out in one server together. I can't wait to play the game, but i'm new to the Online games. (well i play starcraft, jedioutcast, medal of honor, but i haven't play Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy type games)

(this is my first post :) )

Archived