Home

Simpson Easter Egg in SWG

Wizdoom

I honestly doubt that they put any Easter Eggs in SWG, or any other MMORPG for that matter. The maintenance alone would preclude this.

An Easter Egg is like a cheat code or a separate area, activity, that is called by entering a secret combination of keystrokes (or some other input). Once these input are executed the user is presented with a special "Feature" that is normally outside the realm of the application. I.e. a simulator in Excel, a game level based on the developers office set up, a video sequence, or in this rumors case, all/some of the characters turn into Simpson characters.

MadMardigan

Easter Eggs can also be unique locations, npcs, etc, with names or looks that reference something else.

For instance, in Baldur's Gate there's a graveyard in one of the cities. Examining the gravestones display the names of many of the developers who worked on the game. That would qualify as an Easter Egg.

Also, in Warcraft 3, there's a couple of Easter Eggs, including one where you can actually find (and rescue/gain control of) a Zerg Hydralisk. (I think you have to chop through a bunch of forest)

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Juztyn

Easter Eggs can also be unique locations, npcs, etc, with names or looks that reference something else.

For instance, in Baldur's Gate there's a graveyard in one of the cities. Examining the gravestones display the names of many of the developers who worked on the game. That would qualify as an Easter Egg.

Also, in Warcraft 3, there's a couple of Easter Eggs, including one where you can actually find (and rescue/gain control of) a Zerg Hydralisk. (I think you have to chop through a bunch of forest)

Hope that helps.

yeah i found that zeg hydralisk.. its in i believe the second mission of the night elvers.. when you are just about to go through that enormous encampment of undead... and the top near the right corner of the map are loads of trees.. and with your ballista's you can chop through them.

lol but i accidentally killed it :p

any way.. i dont believ i welcome some people here :p

@ Wizdoom and Nando Shar:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Archived