Home

I'm back, with Windows XP at my side!

Mex

Well, let's put it this way, everyone knew that 2K was the next version of NT, an obvious business OS.

Still doesn't really explain ME, with ME and 2K relatively released close to each other. ME seemed to implement things we ended up seeing in XP but still with many of the pieces still having in main the interface of the 9x, but working more like the XP version. It was half way there, but was for some reason a cut down weird version of an OS that was neither here nor there.

2K seemed to tread the safe line, since it was aimed at business, somehow MS made a dogs breakfast on what should've been the Home user version of 2K....

Originally posted by Flanders

Alright, I am going to be on LucasForums a little bit more, but this time, I got windows XP at my side, its much better than millenium, I would like to say thanks to all the people who suggested this to me.

And would anyone tell me any websites for windows XP themes?

Thx in advance, Flanders

Windows XP is really cool, but also easy to screw up. Enjoy it!

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

All I know is everytime I attempt to customize or change Windows ME, some trap sprung by Microsoft springs up and bites me in the ass. :\

Thank god my Birthday's coming soon. :D

New video card and XP hopefully. ;)

I hope you get XP, you will love it!

And I hope that Jedi Outcast will get its ass in gear and work soon!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Hehehe, did you get the Professional version Flanders, or the home edition? I need to upgrade to professional myself. :rolleyes:

I got me a Professional version! Cost alot though!

*Looks at wallet with no money in* :(:p

Archived