Home

3.5 Professions!

Deft Aklin

I have a feeling that Elite Professions (Jedi, Bounty Hunter et. al.) are going to count for more then 1 in that 3.5. Jedi is also going to restrict what other professions you can do. I would not count on keeping your status as a Jedi if you take Bounty missions. Pretty sure that killing for money is against the Jedi Code. :)

Originally posted by Red_Apocalypse

Still waiting for a damned profession that would support a slicer. :mad:

But I might just get my feet in BH and melee weaponsmith, and certainly marksmen, but I'll mostly be concentrating on getting slicing skills.

Doesn't Smuggler cover that? I thought that was one of their skills? I'll have to look into it a bit more I guess.

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

Slicing is a Bounty Hunter skill, for finding where your target is and stuff. If you wanted to be a slicer/spy I'd consider being Bothan, since they have an advantage at that sort or thing.

I do plan on being a Bothan. :cool:

BH... bah. It'd be cool, and I do plan on doing a little bit of it, but every other person is gonna be one. >_<

That's the real beauty part of this system in that a person can just make up their own profession. After all, professions are just groupings of skills and a title.

This was kindof what I was hoping to do as well. I really only want to slice to get into the Holonet, and basically, spy on other PA's. I just need the right sequence of skills to specialize in it.

I'm going for a get others to fight for me type setup, so I'm shooting for these:

Creature tamer/Military Officer/Droidsmith(should this be changed to factory owner or something...can someone clarify?)

and my half (for when all else fails) melee combatant

Changed my mind.

Now I'm going to be a Ranger/Creature Handler/Commando

I realized military officer wasn't a profession and it really just relies on faction standing. I also realized I could just sell pets and loot I find while raiding imperial slime and buy droids afterwards...or just have a friend learn the droidcraft. :)

I suppose if I rely on combat, I'll want to join a faction. Any rebel PAs recruiting?

Archived