Home

Metroid Movie?

Lynk Former

I dont know aout you people but i am really worried obout this.... i have a fealing that they are going to skrew it up like so many other video game movies (Mario Bros. and street fighter as an example). in my opinion is if they want to pull this off succesfully thay will have to do it on the computer like FF which would be better then having an actress trying to play as samus aren.... All i wish is that they WONT SKREW IT UP.:(

Originally posted by Danz0r

I dont know aout you people but i am really worried obout this.... i have a fealing that they are going to skrew it up like so many other video game movies (Mario Bros. and street fighter as an example). in my opinion is if they want to pull this off succesfully thay will have to do it on the computer like FF which would be better then having an actress trying to play as samus aren.... All i wish is that they WONT SKREW IT UP.:(

I know they are always SCREWing things up like that.

It would be quite hard to screw it up as it would basically be an action film, but some film makers have a habit of screwing things up. But id see it, and probably enjoy, and it would probably get nintendo beaucoup de moulin as the french would say. To those of you who dont understand even my level of french, that meens lots of dosh.

Originally posted by LiMP RABBiT

It would be quite hard to screw it up as it would basically be an action film, but some film makers have a habit of screwing things up. But id see it, and probably enjoy, and it would probably get nintendo beaucoup de moulin as the french would say. To those of you who dont understand even my level of french, that meens lots of dosh.

Action is not a movie let me say "Crouching Tiger hidden Dragon" in between my puking thinking of this stupid movie:barf2:

Well it was like this,

A certain "Limp Bucktooth Mammal from the Leporidae family" said that it would be hard to mess the movie up becauseit would be an action move. And I misspelled action while pointing out that CTHD was an action movie and it even won 2 Oscars (for special effects like people running up a tree with out any traction on the tree) and it was aweful. The supporting main character (like a Han Solo character) dies pittifully and the main character kills herself end of movie. The worst waste of 2 hrs in my life.

• 4 months later...

I have played as Samus Aran in Metroid Prime and as a character in Super Smash Bro's Melee - her attacks in the latter game are quite awsome. And I do know that Samus is female becuase you see a female face behind the helmet in Metroid Prime out-takes (or what ever they are called!).

But to turn this character into a movie is just asking for trouble. I am going to have to agree with DanzOr because when they try to do something like this - something always goes wrong in one way or another!

Archived