Home

Engage!

Nitro

Originally posted by Commander 598

I see...

So it'll be a long distance relationship.

Fortunatly, you have to be in the same room to get married... Among other things... Specifically, things that result in contaminating the world with more of your genes.

Originally posted by garyah99

Congrats Nitro!! Lucky Girl!!

Thanks, Gary, though I think I'm the lucky one... I found one as nuts as I am.

Fortunatly, you have to be in the same room to get married... Among other things... Specifically, things that result in contaminating the world with more of your genes.

Not all weddings are indoors, and by that time, as long as your not near enough to let loose your wrath, the rule is useless.

Ha!

Congrats Bro...man that is some good news...

hmm...21...lets think about this...young enough to miss premiscuous sex with random girls, and old enough to cherish love and keep it interesting....

Go For the love man...at least you won't wake up dirty and Thanking God for the amounts of achohol you had the night before.

Originally posted by Nitro

What part?

And if you do, let me know in advance... I'll try and make a run out from Moncton to see ya. You'd be the fist forumer I met IRL.

in New Denmark. But I'm not to sure I'll be going because my friend invited me and I know she's only being nice and friendly. Plus I'm pretty sure she's gonna invite her boyfriend so I'd just be a burden.

But if I end up going you'll know of it.

Archived