Home

Character Customization

Jared Sinn

Are you looking forward to detailed character customization options in SWG?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to detailed character customization options in SWG?

• Yes! I'm so tired of everyone wearing exactly the same thing!
    • Yes, but its not as important to me as other options.
    • No, I dont really care about customization.
    • Die you nancy-boy! Where's my blaster??

Has anyone read anything specific about chacter customization, beyond armor? Specifically, will there be clothing items in-game that will affect your puppets appearance (color, style, etc) yet have no impact on gameplay? I've searched the threads but didint find much, and I know many people that play MMORPGs that think that there hasnt been enough customization options provided in games currently on the market.

JS

I remember at one time they said there will be three layers of clothing for each spot. So, you could wear armor and then cover it up with say a cloak or somthing. I'm hoping that will still be in the final game but who knows.

Myself yeah, I hate to admit it but I like to have my character look cool or at least what I think is cool. I once paid 500,000 credits for a pair of sunglasses in AO.

I remember the dev's saying that they created almost exact copies of themselves in game, for their face anyway. I hope to customized my character, but it's not the most important thing. I want to do the layer thing with a long brown over coat over armor, so I'm looking forward to that.

Dreadlocks, what about that naked wookie. You know the one with no hare, while you indulge yourself with your hairy body that naked wookie is freezing out on Endor. If you truly care then donate hair to the Hairful Helping the Hairless program, you could make a naked wookie truly happy!

Hairful Helping THe Hairless

:):wookiee: :wookiee: :wookiee::)

Because We Truly Care

Dont' be afraid to donate hair to the Hairful Helping The Hairless Fund, I mean having hair and feeling good isn't better than having no hair and feeling happy. Right now we are excepting pubic hair donations. Don't be afraid to reach down there a yank off a grip of hair. Please donate!

:wookiee: :wookiee: :wookiee:

Hairful Helping The Hairless

:wookiee: :wookiee: :wookiee:

Archived