Home

The Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, Zofire takes out her blaster rifle and aims it to one of the bounty hunters. Kostar aims her blaster rifle at the other.

Teraytiro speaks to Zofire, "Ahh, so you must be that Mandalorian wearing person that has been chasing me throughout these days. It is a shame that you will die."

Zofire replies, "No, you are the one that is going to die Teraytiro. You are going to pay for all the crimes that you have commited."

Teraytiro laughs at her, "Hahaha, you? You think you are going to kill me? Don't be so foolish."

He then says to the two Twi'lek bounty hunters, "Finish them off. I would wait on the ship." He then boards his Imperial Lambda-class shuttle and starts it up.

The two bounty hunters then aims their blaster rifle at both Zofire and Kostar. Both Zofire and Kostar hide from the shots behind some crates that were on the hanger. Zofire goes to the far right and Kostar goes to the far left.

Then Zofire and Kostar start firing at the two Twi'leks. They also hide from the blasts behind crates.

Kostar then tries to shot at the Twi'lek that was in front of her but the other one quickly fires at Kostar, hitting Kostar shoulder. Kostar screams in pain while Zofire looks at her direction.

Zofire then screams out to Kostar, "ARE YOU OKAY?"

Kostar screams back, "YEAH, I'LL LIVE." Kostar slowly takes out her first-aid kit.

Zofire then throws a thermal detonator at where one of the Twi'lek were. Before the Twi'lek could react, the blast kills her and slightly hits Teraytiro's Imperial Lambda-class shuttle.

"What was that? Probably those Twi'lek doing their job." Teraytiro says while chuckling.

Zofire quickly comes out from where she was hiding and starts to shoot at the remaining bounty hunter. The bounty hunter does the same, both disarming each other.

Zofire then starts running towards the Twi'lek when all of a sudden the Twi'lek fires a grappling hook out of a hidden compartment in the armor that is on her arm...tying up one of Zofire's arm. Zofire quickly turns on her jetpack and flies towards the wall in back of her dragging the Twi'lek by her arm. As soon as Zofire almost touches the wall, she flies upward and towards the Twi'lek. Still seeing that the Twi'lek is going towards the wall, Zofire quickly cuts the rope from the grappling hook with her wristblade and sees the Twi'lek hit the wall. The impact crushes all the bones of the Twi'lek's body and the body falls to the ground.

"DAMN IT!!! THOSE PATHETIC TWI'LEKS FAILED ME." Teraytiro screams while he saw everything through the ship's camera. He then starts to take off. Zofire quickly throws a tracking device and says to Kostar, "I'm chasing after him."

Zofire then quickly flies towards her ship.

Teraytiro's ship reaches space and he says to a P3PO aboard his ship,"Start up the engines to hyperdrive."

Zofire boards the Slave II and starts up the engines. She then heads towards the direction of the tracking device placed on Teraytiro's ship.

Kostar contacts everyone besides Zofire, "Zofire is heading off Teraytiro. I'm at the hanger."

Jan and Katarn07 take off in the Sable Dove immediately before Zofire does in Slave II.

Kyle is almost to the Ravens Claw. Wra'fo responds to Kostar, "Hurry and get to Savrip Striker. I can give you a ride."

The Ravens Claw takes off shortly after Sable Dove and Slave II. Wra'fo awaits Kostar inside the cockpit of Savrip Striker.

Kostar hurries towards the Savrip Striker. She then boards it and says to Wra'fo, "Sorry I took long. I'll fly, you can take the guns."

With that said, the Savrip Striker takes off and follows the other ships.

Meanwhile, aboard the Imperial Lambda-class shuttle, Teraytiro's radar goes off. Teraytiro then looks at the radar and says to the robot, "Damn it, It is that stupid Firespray-31. Hurry up and go into hyperdrive."

"Yes sir." the P3PO replies.

The robot then pushes the button to make the ship go into hyperdrive, but nothing happens.

Teraytiro screams furiously, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!? WHY HASN"T THIS DAMN SHIP WENT INTO HYPERDRIVE YET!?!?!?"

"There must be a malfunction with the hyperdrive engine sir." responds the P3PO.

As the Slave II heads towards Teraytiro's ship, Zofire says to R9 and to herself, "OK. I have Teraytiro's ship locked on."

She then says to R9, "R9, contact me with Teraytiro's ship."

She speaks out to Teraytiro, "In a hurry Teraytiro? Seems like your having engine problems because you would have been out of here by now. Remember how I said that you are going to pay for all the crimes you have commited. NOW IT IS YOUR TIME TO PAY!!!"

Zofire then pulls the triggers and two proton torpedos speed their way towards Teraytiro's ship.

"Ah oh" P3PO says while he sees two blinking lights on the radar heading towards the ship.

Teraytiro contact Zofire and says, "I am invincible. I will have my revenge. You hear me. I WOULD HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!"

With those final words said, Teraytiro's Imperial Lambda-class shuttle is hit by the proton torpedos and explodes. The blast is felt by everyone.

'We did it R9, we did it." Zofire says.

Dante looks at the computer attached to his arm.

"Hmmm...just lost the tracking signal on Teraytiro's ship."

Dante wipes the sweat off his brow, and gives out a heavy sigh.

"My work is done here. I'll leave Teraytiro to the group. It's unfortunate that they turned hostile, would have made a good team."

Dante walks out of the complex, turns around for one last look, presses a button on his arm, then walks back to his ship.

Moments later, the complex explodes in a massive fireball.

Dante plans to fly off, and perhaps check the area where he lost Teraytiro's tracking signal.

The Next Day...

Katarn07, Jan Ors, and Kyle Katarn all sat outside of Mon Mothma's office. Jan mumbles under her breath, "We're in deep. She wanted Terytrio alive. We are in this so deep."

Katarn07 shrugs, "We got the job done though."

Kyle nods, "Who cares. Rodiar is outta commision, leaving the NRI safe from his attacks. The drugs, however, are another story. Wra'fo learned that Teraytiro has them stored throughtout Bantha Oasis and Burgandy Moon. His head Lt, Luka is going to take over..."

"Who?" Katarn07 asks.

"Luka. He's a Weequay..."

"I know who he is..."

Wra'fo, now a NRI agent, later that day and met with his mission officer, Katarn07, "Whoa. Fany being paired up with you, Gunny."

"Indeed. Ready for your first assignment?"

"Of course. I learned of the drugs location. This should be a sinch..."

"Yeah. That's what I thought when I tried helping Zofire with Teraytiro. We all know how that turned out..."

"Yeah. Just a day in the life for an NRI agent?"

"Yes, yes it was. We'd best be moving."

The following day...

Zofire, R9, and Kostar are in a cantina on Zotron's Hanger.

Kostar says to Zofire, "What are you going to do now Zofire?"

Zofire takes a zip out of her drink and says, "Probably head back to Ziltenia. What are you going to do?"

Kostar replies, "Back head back home. Where it is nice and peaceful."

Both of them laugh.

Zofire then takes another zip out of her glass and looks around. Kostar does the same thing.

Kostar then pauses for a second and says, "Isn't that one of the guys that helped you on this mission?"

Zofire then says, "Who?"

Kostar points towards the exit.

Zofire then says, "Yeah....you're right. It looks like...."

She then falls silent and speaks again, "Jokemaster?"

She looks quickly towards Kostar, "I thought he was dead."

Soon after they finished their drinks, Zofire, R9, and Kostar head towards the hanger.

Kostar says to Zofire while hugging her, "I would sure miss you. You take care of yourself. Contact me once in a while."

"I would miss you too. I'll contact you as soon as I reach Ziltenia."

They both shed tears as they let go of each other.

Kostar then says to R9, "I'll would miss you too." She then pats R9 on the head. Zofire and Kostar laugh while R9 whistles and beeps. Zofire and R9 then boards the Slave II and wave goodbye to Kostar. Kostar waves goodbye to Zofire, and with that, the Slave II heads into sky going futher and futher to space.

-The End-

• 1 month later...

Archived