Home

Ideas & ?'s

Kylco Cotam

Ok hello again im back to the forms anyway i have a couple ideas for our town that we r going to develope and so ?'s about the game first the ?'s

1:about paying per month do we kno what the cost is gonna be yet and how is that gonna be payed and orginized?(im hoping not by credit card)

2:I kno theres alot of threads about requiremnets for our comp but none really say what were gonna need so what r we gonna need?

3:I dont kno if im gonna be able to get the game right away (stupid parents) you guys dont mind right?

4:Is that all the ?'s i have o well ill think of more?

Ideas

I noticed the thread abut taxes in town and how ppl that aremt apart of the =A= are gonna live in it and i think thats perfect (more money for use) but i think at a certain point you need to stop accepting ppl into the =A= like you need to have a part of town were the =A= members live and were the other ppl live so that the benifits r correct like making them pay taxes to live in our town, but on top of that were r going to have to provide a very good reaso n for ppl to live in our town istead of a free one (if any) if yall kno what i meanso that will be all i have to say (if anything is unclear just ask)

well, I'll do my best....

1) Not sure of the amount ($9-$15 is my guess), but a sure bet is that you'll need some kind of credit card.

2) No official requirement yet, nope.

3) Oh, I'll survive, I hope! :D

On the city, well, 'real' PA cities are postponed, so we can count on having to wait a few months after release. However, we'll still be able to build houses and make "unofficial PA towns". I guess this forces us to think over this again...

Originally posted by Kylco Cotam

Ok hello again im back to the forms anyway i have a couple ideas for our town that we r going to develope and so ?'s about the game first the ?'s

1:about paying per month do we kno what the cost is gonna be yet and how is that gonna be payed and orginized?(im hoping not by credit card)

2:I kno theres alot of threads about requiremnets for our comp but none really say what were gonna need so what r we gonna need?

3:I dont kno if im gonna be able to get the game right away (stupid parents) you guys dont mind right?

4:Is that all the ?'s i have o well ill think of more?

Ideas

I noticed the thread abut taxes in town and how ppl that aremt apart of the =A= are gonna live in it and i think thats perfect (more money for use) but i think at a certain point you need to stop accepting ppl into the =A= like you need to have a part of town were the =A= members live and were the other ppl live so that the benifits r correct like making them pay taxes to live in our town, but on top of that were r going to have to provide a very good reaso n for ppl to live in our town istead of a free one (if any) if yall kno what i meanso that will be all i have to say (if anything is unclear just ask)

well my cantina is gonna make everyone wanna live in our city dont worry :thumbsup:

Archived