Home

Could someone please help me?

ZBomber

I am working on a website caled ZDH Quest. Its like an interactive on line game. However, it requires coding, etc, and I can't do that. I have the websote made alrady, I just need coding.

I was aiming for something like this site:

http://www.neopets.com

If anyone could join the staff and work on the coding fir this, I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance, everyone!

-ZBomber

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Well for a flash cartoon you would kind of need macromedia flash. I can't really do cartoon animations with my software. It is basically for websites.

EDIT: Sure Zbomber what is the site about? If you give me some info and pics possibly I could do it.

Thanks. Just give me a day to plan this out (My thinking time is in History class) :D

Sent.

Please people. I need coders. People like at http://www.neopets.com. Heres some info on my site:

OK. Well, Its kinda like Neopets.com. However. Its more Spacey. Neopets is more like taking care of your pet. You can get a pet in mine, and take care of it, but the main idea is battling. Your pet can battle, but usually, its just you with your Sword. The battle uses a bunch of weapons. Projetile guns, laser guns, Swords, daggers, shields, just about everything. You can also customize your battle charector. You could have a Zelda charector, Star Wars, or just a regualr person.

This is what I'm aiming for atleast.

Thanks everyone!

-ZBomber

I geuss i could help with the coding. Im not that good but i have many good website programs. Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Freehand and Fireworks so i could make the site design and add music and video. Make cool borders interactive movie buttons a lot of neat things. So ill do the coding stuff for the website itself, it might take a while since i still am learning html code. Do i get the job:cool:

Originally posted by Father Torque

Oooooooooh Ooooooooooooh Ooooooooooooh pick me i have Macromedia Freehand and Fireworks and Flash and Dreamweaver. The best Web Design kit you can get. I can make awesome graphics and stuff. Ill be a coder and a graphic engineer also im making a forum for us:D

lol, ok sounds good :D

Archived