Home

Who wants to be my valentine?

Reborn Outcast

Hey everyone!!! As I hope most of you know, Valentine's Day is coming up. All the guys got the flowers for they're special lady yet. :D Is anyone doing anything special over Valentine's Day? Cause I sure know I'm not. :D But I have a question for all you experts on love out there. Theres this girl in school (yea its the same one that I posted about in all my other relationship problems. :D ) We're not going-out but we're friends with each other but I want it to be more. Should I get her a rose or something or would that be to much? What should I do?

Yes a rose is good and a little teddy bear named Rufus wood do the trick. There is a special someone for me but at my school we cant give candy teddy bears flowers or any gifts so people wont get there feelings hurt. Also we cant ask people to the V-day dance because people will get there feelings hurt.:mad: i wanna go overto the Principal and hit her with a kendo stick 50 times:D then id feel better

I could always give her something outside of school anyway

The scary thing is is that i go to a normal Public Middle School:eek:

Also right her a song, girls like songs too. Well that is if you can sing, if you cant get practicin

The best gift of all would be a deluxe chicken breast combo meal at KFC for 7.99 with a side order of mashed potatoes corn rost beef root beer and a little minature of colonel sanders with youre name on it:D

Originally posted by Father Torque

Yes a rose is good and a little teddy bear named Rufus wood do the trick. There is a special someone for me but at my school we cant give candy teddy bears flowers or any gifts so people wont get there feelings hurt. Also we cant ask people to the V-day dance because people will get there feelings hurt.:mad: i wanna go overto the Principal and hit her with a kendo stick 50 times:D then id feel better

I could always give her something outside of school anyway

The scary thing is is that i go to a normal Public Middle School:eek:

Also right her a song, girls like songs too. Well that is if you can sing, if you cant get practicin

WTF? you cant have a dance or send flowers or anything because someone will get there feelings hurt :confused: what the hell I thoght think everyone should get there feelings hurt at one point or another that will be there welcoming into the real world where they will learn that almost noone cares to hear them bitch and moan about not being asked to a dance or something like that.

plus if you had those problems then you could always have DR. dennis Leery as a school tharapist or something here is how it would go

*girl comes ing crying* doctor I...

dennis Leery: STFU next

and this would continue all day

:D

Archived