Home

Interracial couples/marriages

El Sitherino

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

You read the Bible before? How about I phrase it this way. They became obsolete and God didn't mind.

That's purporting to know Gods mind.

Anyhow, in Matthew God says that the OT laws are still in effect. In Luke God says the OT laws were in effect until the time of John the Baptist. Two contradicting statements from God.

Also, you believe that in the time between the OT and the NT things became obsolete, yet in the 2k years since the NT nothing has become obsolete? Or maybe it has, and God just doesn't mind. Maybe the only people who mind are those misguided ones who follow God.

Luke 16:16 and Ephesians 2:15 both claim that the old commandments are no more. Matthew 5:18 and 19 say that the commandments are to be followed forever and the penalty of not doing so. Also, in the OT in Leviticus chapter 23, God rambles to Moses about lots of animal sacrifices and offerings to God, and then he tells Moses quite a few times that those are rules that must be followed forever. Did God change his mind? Or am I just missing all those burnt offerings that should be piled waist high around town.

Anyhow, I'd believe the gospel of Luke before I believed Matthew. Matthew seems to make events the way he wants them to be, to show that Jesus was truly the son of God, instead of the way the events really transpired.

anyone who says that interracial relationships is wrong clearly isn't intelligent enough to realize that physical appearences don't make a person, that's very shallow to think that apperance makes the person. Varied culture is also another great thing. Isn't it great to meet someone with a completely different backgroung, and culture? I don't see how someone could look down on different races mingling, I think we need a lot more of that. And for those arguing over the Bible saying anything about this, I gotta tell you that it is one of the stupidest debates I've seen, I mean If you believe there is a God, and that he created us all, do you think he's gonna discriminate on the skin color he gave you?

tehre's nothing wron with interracial marriage, i see all humans as one race. there is no black, white, asian, spanish, arab, or whatnot in my dictionary (mentally that is, not literally). I feel perfectly fine with it and so does everyone else i know.

Archived