Home

JK2 REAL MOVIE remix

xemac

Hi all !!!

I'm a french player who make movie with JK2 game.

I took real movie part , and i make mine with JK2.

I already made 3 movies and 1 preview of the next one.

If you want to download them just go here

PS: only the 3rd movie is in french,i dont have found yet the sound in english

Remercie pour faire vos trombones disponibles pour nous ici.

J'ai regardé seulement 1 jusqu'ici, Magnifecent! Le grand travail, il doit avoir pris le long du temps. Avec le travail comme ces vrais acteurs sera desuet un jour, c'était aussi bon que le film.

Oh, et remercie pour résister la guerre.

You should check these out, they are excellent. Check out the

Fr version to hear Yoda in French, cool.

If you have not taken the trouble to see Xemacs movies you are missing out. Check out the 1 called episode III, I don't know why he called it episode 3 but essentialy it's a reenactment of the 1rst part of the very 1rst movie. Vader and his troopers waste rebels & capture the Princess. It's in French but hec you know what they are saying.

You will need the very latest Windows Media Player that does the version 9 files.

the movies are.....o...k the fighting could have been better choreographed and other stuff also. We arre doing kinda the same thing over at RPI except we arent reinacting Georges movies we are making our own characters up and filming using JKO. We have very many special effects that we are using that are going to blow the audience away. The Final production will have voice acting,special effects,background music,and even saber sounds instead of just music playing not only saber sounds tho all kinds of sounds. If any of you are interested in helping us (we are American mostly though not French) our website is http://www.roleplayersinc.com Hang out on the forums until the new site layout is up.

chill out man I said they were ok and offered construtive criticism keyword "constructive" If you dont want the opinion of the public then dont post about your movie here. Not everyone is going to fall down and worship you we are allowed to have opinions last time I checked. If you want to see what we can do then join us sometime for a rehearsal we havent converted it to AVI yet,but when we do we have the right tools to deliver an excelent film. lets start over.......

"You Rule and so does your movie,want to join a fellow JKO movie maker in their film?"

Very nice my friend....i guess you blew our (Jedi-Outcast Movies) first project out of the water with Episode 2 Duel. I didnt really think of the movie to be put in..very creative I must say. Our link to our page can be found here . Just like Ronin we are also working on a movie for Jedi Outcast. Our work on it has already begun and much more to go before it is totally completed. If your interested in helping us our please visit our site and join the cast. You can also find out information on our movie were working on now, which is The Jedi's Demise. It is based after the Geonosis Battle and we have alot in store for our viewers.

Archived