Home

My Fan Stuff

Joshi

Okay, so not on either the scumm bar or BSBC, but actually on worldofmi.com. so i try not to insult both your sites as i love them both, but i know a lot of people on worldofmi so it's easier for me.

okay, so i have a lot of fan work and a fan novel. so tell me what you think.

Fan art

Fan Novel of which there is a chapter and a quarter, so don't heitate to read the next bit.:D

thanks, i liked lightning lechuck because light sources came from three different places all different colours, the fire from behind him, the lightning from in front of him and the green fire beard. all of the CG work was done from scratch on adobe photoshop 7.0. i have also recently added another picture, i thinki it's quite powerful, incorporationg guybrush and lechuck as the faces of good and evil abve mjonkey island, again totally from scratch (water and cloud effects i will not reveal :p ).

still, i'd like some feedback on my novel. the second part of chapter two is up there now so go and see it. please (most authors will charge you to see there work, this is compleetly free, i'm not in it for the money, just the joy of haviong people enjoy my work.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 3 is on it's way and the rest of the nevle is slowly unravveling itself inside my head. The Voodoo Lady is in C3 and we see a little more lechuck (i'm not sure if Ozzie wil be in this chapter, but we'll certainly see more of him later).

This should be up soon, but please note, i am in the middle of some very important exams at the moment so i'm not spending too much time on it. Meh, will be along soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Mixnmojo and all hosted sites (Worldofmi, the Scumm Bar [bSBC] and MIlegend) are currently down for reasons which I don't know (because I didn't read the news thingie on the mixnmojo homepage, if anyone did, can they please tell me?)

sorry, but it hink they will be back shortly, just be glad the forums still work.

Well, I don't know if you know too much about this, but do you know what this upgrade is going to do for us, or will it just make things easier for the people running the place.

and on another note, the third chapter of my novel was just finished and sent in yesterday, expect it to be up soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived