Home

Monkey island avatars

Mex

how come when i click properties, a lot of stuff is not available? are you hiding something Thrik? and it's still says it's 70 by 50 whichc is a big deal because the forums won't allow anything over 70 by 46. they also wont allow anything other than JPEG or GIF so i'd suggest you convert them (or the people wanting to use thenm can convert them themselves, but it's a lot easier if you did that i think.)

but apart from that, good job, i like them, i'd use one if i didn't hadn't made my own for me to use (anyone remember my old one, i mean my really old one this would only be aimed at those who used to go to escapemi about nine months ago, the one with the black writing and white backround, the one that was really cool. anyway, that's enough with me going down memory lane) keep up the good work.

I remade them at 70x46 only minutes after posting them here. Evidently, I forgot to upload them. :p

Anyways, they are at the right dimensions now. Also, it only gives an error if you try to hotlink it directly from my ftp. If you save to your hard-drive then upload, it should work fine.

oh and by the way, if you do like my avatar, then by special request, i can creat and avatar with your initials in them in almostt eh exact same way (giving lean to artistic vision). just PM you email, then i'll send it to you after a transaction of 5 points is sent to me (nah, not really, i'll give it ya for free :D).

Archived