Home

Joe Millionaire finale

SE_Vader_536

STTCT made a thread about this earlier but i dont know where it went. this show is about 20 women who were carted off to a chateau in france thinking that the man they were going to meet was worth 50 million when really all he has is 19,000. yesterday evan (joe millionaire) revealed his choice as Zora and also revealed that he only has 19,000. in the end the producers give joe and zora a million dollars and then THE END.

For more info go to... http://www.fox.com/joem/

I recorded it and waited till my fiance got home from work to watch it with him. Kinda bummed though...they gave it away all over the news and the first thing I got was practically a pop-up on the computer saying HE CHOSE ZORA. I liked the first hour....how it showed the girls who didn't get picked and what they really thought! I go to this other forum called tv without pity and it seems like the girls on the show were reading what EVERYONE thought of them on the net. It was funny! I always thought Joe was picking by breast size and that mojo was really a good person. That sarah...really did give Joe a ...eh hem..

Archived