Home

Grim Fandango Poster

QueZTone

Hey all :)

Okay this is probably a really wanted item, at least for me. Now does anyone here have it?

Hmm, if anyone has it.... I think you'd do all of the members here a huge favor by scanning it as whole in highest quality possible. I've found this shop that prints big stuff for a reasonable price so that could be my way to having the GF poster on the wall. Yeah.

Please?

Thanks.

ps I heard there was an 'insert' with the Prima Guide? What was that exactly? What did it show?

posters like the OST might be hard to come by, and if they are big you can not scan them on a flatbed scanner unless its a honking big huge one. the best thing you might do is cut and paste and make a poster for yourself and then you could get it blow up reall big. we have places here that can make like a bus shelte sized real good laser image print, they usually cost like 100 plus a poster so if you had the money and the time you could gussy up your wall with Manuel. good luck!

well its all about getting a high quality image..

The poster Tall Guy posted there, I have that too, but it was scanned in two parts and you can see the split-line in the middle. Kinda a downer. The poster itself is awesome though.

Who scanned this poster?

Archived