Home

Teach me how to crack please !!!

FuLong

Tough luck. Most of us here own the game and run it using a CD Drive. I'd be interested in knowing how it got on your harddrive if you don't have a CD drive.

Besides that, even if you own a legitimate copy of the game (and I doubt you do), your post title "Teach me how to crack please !!!" doesn't make you sound like the most legitimate and honest person ever.

Sorry, you really should research these things first.

If you care about legal issues so much, I'll have to clarify things a bit. No CD cracking is NOT illegial at all. It is just as legal as running a game from an emulator. The guy here never said that he didn't have a CD drive. For example I hate swapping CDs for every single game that I play (a LOT, trust me). Also emulator files eat 500-700mb's of HDD space, which isn't very good for guys like me who still have 30gb's of total disk space.

In answer to the original question: if you don't have any real experience in programming using ASM, you won't crack a game like JO. You can quickly learn (in a matter of hours) to crack a game like SW: Rebellion or Quake 2, but the new games are much harder. Even I (with programming & cracking experience) have not succeeded (although I tried only once).

Archived