Home

OMG! another SIM game!

DarthMuffin

I hope I'm not too late with this (I was out of the city), but there is a new The Sims x-pack comming. It is called The Sims : Superstar, and it looks like they will add some nice new stuff like a studio town and a "fame score".

More info here

or an interview here

It will probably be avaible in May, and you will need the original The Sims to play.

On this subject, I was skimming through my PCGamer I got yesterday and noticed a disturbing sight. The Sims: Leiberman Edition. Is this a joke, or is it for real? I mean they reviewed it, but I didn't read any of it so I don't know...all I know is that it was seriously disturbing.

Originally posted by darthfergie

On this subject, I was skimming through my PCGamer I got yesterday and noticed a disturbing sight. The Sims: Leiberman Edition. Is this a joke, or is it for real? I mean they reviewed it, but I didn't read any of it so I don't know...all I know is that it was seriously disturbing.

Maybe its another pack like The Sims Deluxe Edition?

I have SC4 too, and it owns.

I didn't get unleashed because I don't think it adds enough new stuff... but this one looks great.

These SIMS are getting a bit ridiculous. I'll admit I've never played any of them so I could be wrong, but I was in a computer store with Sher and we were noticing how there were at least 6 expansion packs and the original game. At an average of 40$ canadian a piece, that would come out to about $250 canadian with tax. I don't see what could possible justify paying $250 for one game, and I could be wrong, but just how many expansion packs do you need... and if it's so good, then why not just have fans release them and get those for free??

Originally posted by Captain wing

Another sims game, soon no one will buy them.

How soon? How many years are we talking about here?

When Sims 2 comes out (I'd expect maybe a year or so from now) the craze will hit again, but this time with more feature, and better graphics than all the X-Pacs could put together. So really, I think the Sims are going to go pretty strong for some time to come.

How soon? How many years are we talking about here?

When Sims 2 comes out (I'd expect maybe a year or so from now) the craze will hit again, but this time with more feature, and better graphics than all the X-Pacs could put together. So really, I think the Sims are going to go pretty strong for some time to come.

A few months, soon they will get repetitive and old. Like you said, when Sims 2 comes out, the craze will start all over again.

That has to be a joke. PCGamer always does stuff like that. Remeber the "Origin of Coconut Monkey"?

Originally posted by ckcsaber

That has to be a joke. PCGamer always does stuff like that. Remeber the "Origin of Coconut Monkey"?

I guess. I searched around google. Weird tho. They don't usually waste space like that with a bogus game. It was kinda disturbing since they pulled it off in an unjoking format. No big jokes other than Lieberman being on a game...

Archived