Home

More then 1 Droid?

Corpocus

My question is, can we have more then one Droid at a time?

If I'm a Wookie Droid Engineer, I need a translater droid, but I want a battle droid too and I want a traveling Droid to carry stuff for me...can I have all those?

I mean, its not like EQ. These are not summoned so we can't make then go away when we want another pet/droid...so what do we do..how does this work?

Originally posted by Corpocus

My question is, can we have more then one Droid at a time?

If I'm a Wookie Droid Engineer, I need a translater droid, but I want a battle droid too and I want a traveling Droid to carry stuff for me...can I have all those?

I mean, its not like EQ. These are not summoned so we can't make then go away when we want another pet/droid...so what do we do..how does this work?

are you going to be on starstrider if so lets team up i plan on making bowcasters if you want one

My guess would be about 1-2, 3 at most, why i say this is because if you have 2500 players on the server adding 5 droids to every player will cause troubles, even though not everyone iwll have one they need to be able to support it to give players that choice.

I have a few questions about being a creature handler.

1.) How many different uses will the creatures I acquire have?

2.) Will I train them sort of like a TAMIGOTCHI thing to get them stronger and grown up?

3.) What are the different ways I can acquire creatures?

Thank you. :p

setsuko to the rescue again, I believe. I'll do my worst:

1) You can have them as pets, as a target for your undying love. You can have them as interesting mingle topics, for the coctail parties. You can definately have them as guardians, and fighters (however, I have no idea if they die permanently, 'cause then you'll might want to start checking up building a kennel).

2) No idea if they'll grow stronger, but they'll start out as babies and grow until they are adult.

3) You can either a) hunt them, capture them and domesticate them or b) breed them. The b alternative requires a supply of domesticated animals, aquired with the a alternative. Both alternative requires the proper skills.

Luke had C-3PO and R2-D2 in the films, so we'll probably wind up with 2/3 droids. It'll depend on what u need them for. 1 for translation, 1 for extra help in battle (especially for bounty hunters), 1 for carrying stuff about (if u feel the need to take ur beloved life-size stuffed krayt dragon where-ever u go), etc...

:duel:

Archived