Home

Emporers tomb... release date

GregD

So there I go into HMV on a Saturday, lovely day. I say to the counter person "OI COUNTER PERSON WHERES EMPORERS TOMB BECAUSE IT SAYS ITS OUT ON 28/02/03 ON YOUR SITE"

I get a blank expression back, "Erm its now 28/03/03".

Does anyone know the real date of release in the uk?

I've been told 17th of March by some and 28th by some others.

I think it's still mostly estimated. Game says 28th March for both the Xbox and the PC versions, and June for the PS2 version. I say it's coming out tommorrow, but only in the HMV branch of a town that's a large distance away from you. And Greg, you should always treat the counter-person with respect and dignity. They're very fragile. Sometimes, when I bring CDs back, they start wailing about how the CDs weren't good enough and essentially blaming themselves. I usually have to console them by complementing them on their sleek, spick, and altogether span uniforms.

[edited for sense]

I wish I had known this before Scabb... only moments later did i realise the mistake I had made. Before I knew it the sales person had jumped down a large escalator taking a large sign saying "PLEASE PAY HERE" with her.

This blocked any remaining people on the escalator from coming up to the second floor games dept. creating a human traffic jam. The Police were called and I made a quick getaway through the fire escape luckily.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived