Trailer

Corascant and Obi-Wann

Padme Apartment- Very nice work, we have only just started it

The Jedi Archives

Copy of the MP map

Droid Factoy-

Very nice looks familier

Geonisis Areana -

:Shuders: BAD BAD BAD, the old SP map re-hacked, nice seeing Mace doing the jeditrainer moves, that looks cool.

Kamino -Hallways

There own built, looks nice, no shaders like ours though. also using Luke skywalker as model isnt a good idea

Kamin- Obi Wann/Jango duel

Can we all say, KAMINOIAN, good , plus its a MP map as showen by the 'score' in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Corascant

Over use of textures makes it look nice and pretty, very small and tight, not open enough. looks good.

Geonosis- The final dual

Can I say phZ and Buck are going to be realy pissed off when they see this, its there level.

Oh and the sabres, Perfect Sabers 2 by StarWars

Screenshots

Most of them are from us Kamino, Tattoine and also Geonisis holding cell.

Web Site

Its like our old on at http://www.28alpha.org.uk/aotctc/

I mean come on people, well Im going to download it and mock it, but at the end of the day, at least our work is original.

The hard work you have done is very good, the levels which look new are very nice and good design, but I thought it was too good when I realised that your site had only been open for just over two weeks.

The only thing I would like to know is how you managed to get the footage from your SP side into a avi file.

Anakin

No No No the screens are all from our Episode 2 Mod not from the atoctc we have make this since summer 2002. But we need mappers for the mod. And the Jedi Council is not a copy of the mp map it is the mp map because the creator of this map give it to me.

Archived