Home

Well.....the war has begun

Taos

Originally posted by FunClown

I heard it was someone from the Engineering Corps who threw the grenades in the tents. Definitely not an Iraqi.

Actually, it was a soldier from 101st division who was Muslim I believe, so you can tell he was against the war anyways. There were 3-4 grenades thrown, 15 injured and one dead.... So he's in serious trouble! :mad: Such treachery, but enough fuel!

wat abt that fighter/bomber which was shot down by an US missile? izzit true?

Yes it's true! The Patriot accidently shot down a GR4 aircraft and it's under investagation now.

Well, you can tell I've been abit up todate with the coverage thus far without school! :)

Actually, it was a soldier from 101st division who was Muslim I believe, so you can tell he was against the war anyways. There were 3-4 grenades thrown, 15 injured and one dead.... So he's in serious trouble! Such treachery, but enough fuel!

Looks like there are many differing reports. Wouldn't know which to believe.

Don't assume because someone's Muslim they are against the war. Iraqi's over here protested for the war. And one of my Muslim friends wouldn't mind if it had UN backing.

Do you know any Muslims? Like are friends with any?

Originally posted by FunClown

Looks like there are many differing reports. Wouldn't know which to believe.

Don't assume because someone's Muslim they are against the war. Iraqi's over here protested for the war. And one of my Muslim friends wouldn't mind if it had UN backing.

Do you know any Muslims? Like are friends with any?

I didn't judge muslims as a whole being against the war and I wasn't sure about the race... I try not to use racism and from what I heard about the guy, I could tell he was against the war as he had been trouble in the past (forget the actions)... Again, I think he was muslim, so I would have to look back. As for being friends with a muslim, I was for a while. Didn't even know until I found out he didn't celebrate christmas :lol:, but I have lost communication (I guess I could say that :confused: ) long ago. Of course it's online, so I guess it could be alittle different.

But back to the war, I've heard reports of an Apache chopper down which is true. Iraqi's claim they took down two and have two pilots held! Yeesh, never thought I would keep up with coverage on the war!

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I heard reports from last night saying that the Republican Guard will most likely use chemical weapons. Or at least Iraq will once the coalition forces get closer to Baghdad. :( :(

If they have them that is, but it sounds like they could or...... This could be just a bluff by them to make us scared! They didn't use them in the last war, but who knows about this war. I guess they'll cross that bridge when they come to it.

Archived