Home

After Episode III...

Paragon_Leon

Lucas ,after EP3 and the new indiana jones film says he will concentrate on TV shows :mad: which i think sucks because he should make more than 6 episodes 2 this great story i mean the yvong (even though i hate them) whould make a great movie for say ep8,ep7 should be about katarn (remenat or the JK2 story line with desann),ep9, end of vong invasion or something like that i mean lucas doesn't have to direct he could just write the script an excuitve produce like on Empire Strikes Back And Return Of The Jedi , well suppose this stupid post can't change his mind , but maybe an increased fan demand might!! :D

I personally do not see Star Wars coming back to television. Reason:

I think Lucas has learned from failures in ratings from the Droids series, and Ewoks respectively.

Also, the new films have generated a great deal of media backlash, Star Wars on film of any sort will be dead and burried after Episode 3, and I do not dispute that decision since fans and critics are too anylitical these days.

Star Wars may go on through games and the EU, but it is up to people like us, who are fans of the film to keep the dream alive, and through us, the series will go on and prevail. Lucasfilm's involvement will be obsolete after that.

Yes, Goerge Lucas has expressed returning to Television, but I highly doubt that he has Star Wars in mind.

Archived