Home

So, think you're smart? Now try this. * Put your mind to it.

leXX

Originally posted by Old_Ben

Don't make fun of me. ****Hard, this is to master.

(actually, I see what I did wrong, whoops)

(Wow - was not out to get at you.... Just a system of mine (no BS here).

If I have something I NEDD a definite answer on, I make suer that I put something which WILL get a response... Daft, and youd think unnessecary, but when representing students. a little encourging insult now and then helps get them to actually tell me what is wrong. And there are other applications...)

* Now thats solved. Yep! What next you ask. * Yes, I shall tell you!

Says I will now. **** Really. REALLY! Yep - right now.

We are going to have a picnic. ** Lets ask Rhett for the weed. Lets ask Lexx to be caperone.

DOH! **** Never work will that! **

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get this code from reading, you shall not. **** Silly words will I use. Help you I shall not. ** From looking, the answer you will find. *** Lost is my name. Leaving my post unread you have not. Clapping your hands will not bring much joy. Lost Welshman is not the right name, it is The Lost Welshman. *** * Very stressful this code can be. *** Reading will not help, learning will lead to success.

Originally posted by mima kake

Maybe its good to read the older pages of this thread.

You will see it then. Not that it wil give the answer.* Many clues there are.** ***So very interesting. More then you think.*** Maybe not.* Know the stars.* Know the code.**

(but you already knew that ofcourse)

I have read the older posts, still makes no sense to me...everything I come up with is shot down by another post. Maybe instead of just posting code & no clue to what the decoded message is you should give hints, just putting up code only works if everyone knows the code...if I try to figure it out, I have no way to tell if I'm right or even close. And yes, I have been working with Lexx's clue about the Matrix a few pages back...

Archived