Home

So, think you're smart? Now try this. * Put your mind to it.

leXX

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KingPin

*****i think i got it, *****is this how it goes? **i think i might be doing something wrong....******Please Tell me if im right...

Not quite, but nice try, don't give up. ****

I don't think you've got it quite yet, Kingpin... Look at the surroundings a little more. **** Very few have got it so far... Everyone should get it sometime. Though we'll have to give more hints, I think... Hints are useful, but only if they're understood. *** Some more clarity is needed, perhaps.

Good luck people. * May you crack the code swiftly, and join us... Every one of you.

Originally posted by Sivy B

We have another. ** Lots of people getting it now. Come and join in the fun. **** Many hours it took me to get it. **

Well, I haven't posted in 3 weeks, I have just been browsing.

But now I have to post in this thread. I have been staring at this thread off and on for 2 hours. I still don't get it. Very very confusing. I'm sure I will feel like an idiot when I figure it out though:p.

[Non-encoded post]

Posted by KingPin

hmmmmm, i think it has something to do with sylambles (sp :( )

am i right, but theres something else i dont get.....adding the ** at the end where there are no words after it

'Syllables' :)

And no, it's not to do with them :(

Look at the range of numbers of asterisks used... (i.e., what's the maximum number ever used?) ...That might help a bit...

ok people see if you can get it from this

below the line there's a name of a star war character

-------------------------------------

* Now read this but look carefully. * Keep looking, not as what the words say but at what else you can see. *** Notice the pattern.

Archived