Home

The Dark Forces Mod was one of the few things keeping JK2 alive

The Count

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

I am so disgusted.I amn seriosuly considering boycotting buying JK3

Uh, while the dark forces mod is great, there are many other great things coming out fo JO, like the Party Crasher SP levels. But hey, if you want to boycott JK3, I'm sure it will make a big difference. And be sure not to read these forums and see how much fun we are having :)

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

I am so disgusted.I amn seriosuly considering boycotting buying JK3

And...your point is...:eyeraise:

Please explain, or this is spam. :rolleyes:

btw if you are going to boycott JKIII (which you did not explain WHY), have fun...as an army of one (hey it rhymes)!

It is a joke.

But don't be so hard on the guy... it's a natural reaction if you actually think LEC did this. Remember the reactions when Obi-Wan for PC was canceled...

Luckily, the DF mod is still being made, and hopefully won't have any interferance from LEC (there's no way they would halt it after so long).

I can't wait to play DF agian with JKII's mouse look and graphics (not to mention impoved music). :)

yes, all is well, the DF mod is alive and well, it was all a very SICK (damn you guys to hell, got me :p ) joke, and as of... right now, its april second, and I think I can close this now.

unless any of you have a problem with that...

myself, I think its great, for a "dieing community" (which can turn a server into a flaming pile of rubble, STILL) it will stand up and defend itself on the drop of a hat.

Obiwan... oh god, the pitchforks... :)

good/damn sick joke guys, kudos!

Archived