Home

Chat: Strang things happening on Tatoone

Wraith 5

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

telepathy is just for short things, normaly one word, but can be a short sentence, like "help me."

no you can't pool your telepathy skills to try to reach yoda.

No one padawa can't reach yoda this far out, i don't even think yoda could do it. I don't even think the emperor could do it. though i think he had some help that may have let him reach out this far, but that is a different story.

You could try to send a message to the jedi with a comm, but i can tell you right now that the jedi will not send you a ship.

I think (hint, hint, hint) you should look at what Masta wants to do, you may get some answers and it may help you saffly call the jedi.

I am going to be gone for a little while. (satarday and part of sunday) You all seem to be talking about what to do still and that is fine. I am sending kvan a few little things to use if you get to them.

So untill sunday afternoon...

Good Bye.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Lets play who wants to flame the RPG newbie! Oh god please dont flame me, im to lazy to look through all the posts so tell me how to join in.

*puts on fire proof suit*

Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

CONGRATS ON BECOMING OUR TEMP GM

:D(GIVE US A SHIP) LOL

Thanks! :) It looks like I'm not going to be one for long though...Wriath is back :(...I mean :)..;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived