Home

Strange things happening on tatooine

Wraith 5

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Uttinni and Voushh take carefull aim at the as of yet uninjered droid.

Uttinni and voushh shot at the same time. Both shoots are right on the mark and hit at the same time blowing the droid to pices.

Only one droid left. (well sort of, it can't seem to do much right now)

Jager takes up a defence poster next to the woman.

The last droid has enough control to left its arm and take aim at Jager. But the droid being hit with Eets'chula ion pistol before, can't get enough contol over its arm to take very good aim and the shot goes over the top of the bar that the group just came out of.

*With having missed the droid the first time, I swing my lightsaber around for another attack, this time aiming to jab my saber into its torso*PurpleLight.gif

Guest Gamma732

Desiring a more powerful blaster, I scan the cantina for any other possible hostiles before advancing towards the downed droids...

Guest Tie Guy

I bend down over the droid i killed. It looked like it was in pretty bad shape. I saw his blaster and bended down to pick it up. I inspected the weapon, and then ripped off the powerpack and didcarded the gun.

Guest Thrawn
:thrawn2: I kneel near the droid I shot down, taking his powerpack, and checking for ANY equipment it might be carrying. As I do this, I touch me right hand to my head and sense the crowd, seeing if anyone could pose a threat by telling the authorities or attacking. . .

Aaryik finds one of the droids modified blaster rifles with a fully changed power pack.

Nashina'k also finds a fully changed power pack, but leaves the gun it was in.

Gilgamoor finds the item he was looking for, a pair of binoculars (these droid most have been following the woman for a while to have that kind of equipment on them.)

Oonon looking over the droid that uttinni and Voushh blew appart esaly finds the droids brain. He can't tell yet if it is just a transponder to a controll ship of if it is a full droid brain.

Aurawn takes the power pack for the droid's blaster he is next to.

Voushh finds the last blaster with a full power pack. He sees that it will work in his pistol, takes the power pack and leave the rest.

Eets'chula takes the last gun with power pack, and also picks up the 2 guns that nashina'k and voushh left behind.

Uttinni picks up the droid that Aaryik shot since that only has a whole in the middle of it, and runs back into the crowed, waiting for the group to move on, hopeing that if someone tries to shoot at the group again, they may miss him.

No body sees any one paying much concerne for them, but then again it is a very bussy street

Guest Tie Guy

*ponders for a minute*

"How did those droids get here? they have to have a transpot of some kind. Maybe we borrow it for now. The only problem is, where did they leave it, and who do they have guarding it?"

"Also, i can't imagine them sending only 5 droids after you. The Trade Federation, above all else, is known by its knack for exorbitance. We should be wary." I don't expect immediate danger, but i stay ahead and to the left of the group anyways, always on the alert for trouble.

Guest Gamma732

"Only 5 battle droids were sent after us?" I say to the group, "Either they had expected her to be alone, or this is an elaborate setup..." I take up position slightly behind the woman, so as to guard our rear and keep an eye on her should she turn trecherous. I try to sense any deception in her voice and actions.

Archived