Home

Strange things happening on tatooine

Wraith 5

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

I don't have even close to enough unfortuneately

Maybe we can make a trade with him. We all have skills that can be very usefull.

:boushh: Voushh: "The problem being: How do we get a message through to Coruscant from here? This world is not exactly friendly to the Republic.....".

"We may have to get out of this on our own. If the Hutts were to find out that Jedi were here and seeking to send a message asking the Jedi Council to send a fleet to Tatooine, I don't think they would be too happy about it".

Nevertheless, we could ask them to transfer some credits our way. A quick, coded comlink transmission to a council member could very well get us the support we need.

However, we may need to get them in some other form besides Republic Dectari. The Republic doesn't exist out here.

The Force is very strong, Uttinni, but we are only Padawans, and so I fear we are not strong enough to send a Force Message through half the galaxy to Master Yoda or Master Windu. After all, we may accidentally send it to everyone on the planet if we make a mistake.

No, I think a coded comlink transmission would be the best way to go here. Most of us here are experienced with comlinks, and I'm sure we could find a way to get the message to the council securely.

"There are others who have ships, and know how to pilot them, probably a lot better than we do. Why don't we try to catch a ride with a smuggler?"

Guest Gamma732

"Indeed, there are others who possess ships..." I say cryptically, "Hiring a transport would be costly, but not so much so as buying a ship would be and it would save us time needed to send for a fleet. However, as I believe it has been suggested before, perhaps we should look into how the battle droids arrived here. If they have a ship, it might be beneficial to....liberate it from its current owners...." As I speak I scan the room for any item that may be useful, as well as other points of interest.

Ok, we can discuss our travel plans later. I still beleive that approaching the council for help would be the best idea, but for now let's see what we can do with these droids...

*Eets walks over to Oonon & Uttinni's droids and decides to try and see if he can find anything out...*

Guest Tie Guy

*hears the request from the corner*

"I'll help" i say as i reach back to recall my computer knowledge. "Don't ask me to repair anything though. Maybe we can find out where they came from, or even better, what they came from."

:mon:Temporary GM:mon:

*Zeerch, pop, screhch, rrrphh*

Slowly but surely the brain of the droid begins to flicker to life. Blue, green and red lights flash to life on the oddly shaped memory system of the battle droid. It appears as though Uttinni and Eets repair work on the droid finally paid off.

Archived