Home

hi im new here

happinkink

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*******IZING **** FACED SCAT W**** WITH MOTHER****ING PORCUPINES COMMING OUT YOUR OWN UR***** I'VE GOT FIFTY F****ING DOLLARS FOR YOUR G******** B****A** C*******ING MOTHER!!!

Hey, somebody has to keep Jester busy.

You ****ard

Alright alright, you've shown your almighty admin powers. You get to put asterix's where once FILTHY words existed. !@#$ turns into ****: oooooh, aaaaaaah.

Oh yea, hey everyone.

Good job SHELTERING our dear, dear CHILDREN! My hat is off to you! They should give you a raise! Maybe pay you in those nifty CREDITS!! You can jump up from the Star Wars LINT to the Indiana Jones socks!

Once again, thanks for saving the mother@#$%ing world.

*mumbles something about smugness and freedom of speech*

P.S. Cursing is like putting things in bold, and it gets people mad. The bold part I could care less about. Funny is funny.

I was planning to fight the man like Abby Hoffman and get assasinated by the government or perhaps a drug overdose at an obscure party, but I figured it was too much worse and decided to just complain a bunch.

F this S.

Now where is that party? Oh wait, I thought that I was a character in the T.V. show again.

Good move moron, you killed this whole section of the board with your witty retort. "Steal this post." HAHAHAHA as though everyone here knows who the @#$% Abby Hoffman is.

No, really, two thumbs up. A++++ (which I've gotten before, bitches. No really. My Marshmellow sculpture beat the HELL out of the competition.) But really: Good job. Almost beats the time I killed the whole board.

Almost

• 2 weeks later...

Archived