Home

I Need Your Help! Ps2/xbox Dvd Question!

Bob Gnarly

ok so i got Street Fighter series a couple days ago and now i wanna watch them, so i plug in my PS2 and put in the movie when all of a sudden the DVD starts playing weird, it would cut in and out, then i put it in my computer DVD player and it works so i know its either the TV or PS2. if anyone knows how to help me can you please reply

I knew that PS2 + Xbox DVD players sucked, but i didnt realise it was that bad. I thought that the picture would be slightly blurred or something. Anyhoo, their right, if you really want to watch films get a proper DVD player. Preferably with Dolby 5.1 surround sound and a wide screen TV (like me, he he he he).

this is from post from my forum:

"wanna funny story? my one friend went to his friends house to see the x-box (just came out) and wanted to check it out. he liked it and they played for hours and hours. all of a sudden, it stopped working. they were wondering what happened, then he started to smell smoke. he went to find out where it was, and looked at the back of the x-box and noticed it was on fire!"

Originally posted by Lynk Former

this is from post from my forum:

"wanna funny story? my one friend went to his friends house to see the x-box (just came out) and wanted to check it out. he liked it and they played for hours and hours. all of a sudden, it stopped working. they were wondering what happened, then he started to smell smoke. he went to find out where it was, and looked at the back of the x-box and noticed it was on fire!"

:rofl: thats why id rather have a PS2......less not bad :D

Archived