Home

More War Photos

griff38

I tried to add these to the existing WAR PHOTOS thread, but I think it has reached a link limit.

Some of the following photos contain morbid images. Please do not click the links if you do not want to see serious human suffering inflicted by US weapons.

95 hearts & minds

97 the enemy

99 fathers grief

100 fathers grief

105 Reuters Blood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

108 before

109 After

113 114 115 very graphic

116 117

118 former iraqi armor

119 Abrams target

121 Military target?

122 neighborhood

123 helicopter victim

123 Iraqi Firefighters injured by bombs

tisk..tisk tisk deceiving th "enemies" one was completely false there not our enemies its the iraqi "army" thats our enemies if you look past your clouded view of this maybe you will see that what Sadam did to his people were much worse.

P.S- you dont want to know the civilian casualties of WWII( if you think this war's is bad)

Its people like you "griff38" that would let the world waist away under dictators and ignorance... The world is better off enslaved and tortured than it is to fight for something better and risk dyeing for it or being killed. Is that your view? Obviously it is.

I like how you talk about me and others as being BIASED for not having your views. Your the most BIASED person on this forum.. What you think people don't know civilians die in war or something I know they do.... I have seen a lot of the same photos you posted. So the pics make no differance in the big picture. Sometimes people have to die for good things to happen. Thats part of growing up and being and adult not everything in life is free and easy particurly the most important things.

By the way did you post any photos of people calibrating and greeting US troops? No because your BIASED and being a hypocrite....

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack III

I like how you talk about me and others as being BIASED for not having your views. ee and easy particurly the most important things.

Think you are confusing me with someone else, where did I say you and others were biased 4 not sharing my views? Surely i am not the only 1 who has disagreed with you. Besides, it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack III

By the way did you post any photos of people calibrating and greeting US troops? No because your BIASED and being a hypocrite....

Well my position on this is, the positive images are everywhere and you can see them over and over again. None of the pics I have shown are secret or hidden, but not really obvious either.

farmer

civilian bus driver

look at the misery in their faces

Do you think this group wants us there?

they have stopped counting the victims

Archived